Many successful companies accelerate their growth through strategic mergers and acquisitions. This approach can increase cash flow and market value for companies that are prepared to absorb complementary products and services, enter new market niches, or operate in additional locations. We help our clients reduce the inherent risks and maintain their focus on their own operations throughout the process of buying a technology company.
Every project is unique but most acquisition projects include at least these steps:
- Review your Strategic Acquisition Plan so that we understand your current situation and your goals. If you don’t have a written plan we can help you develop one.
- Build an Acquisition Target List based on your plan. The list is based on our own research, access to various business and transaction databases, and input from you and your team.
- Discretely contact companies on the target list.
- Help you evaluate candidates for acquisition.
- Help you determine a reasonable offer for the selected candidate.
- Negotiate the deal points.
- Coordinate due diligence with all parties, including attorneys and CPAs.
- Assist you with the closing.
If you own a technology business, or you are a strategic or financial buyer that wishes to make an acquisition, contact us in confidentiality to discuss how we can help you buy a technology company. Our success-based fees are reasonable and flexible.