We provide merger and acquisition (M&A) and strategic growth advisory services for small to mid-sized companies in the IT software and service, cloud, healthcare, and other industries.
John W. Austin and Bob Dale founded Austin Dale Group, Inc. in 2003 to help other business owners and investors like themselves. Previously, John and Bob started Austin Data Systems (ADS), and built it into a leading regional software and IT service firm with multiple offices. They bought and sold several businesses during their 15 years of running ADS, culminating in the sale of the company in 2000.
What Makes Us Different?
- We provide small to medium-sized private companies with the same resources, expertise, and representation that are usually available only to larger companies.
- We are focused on technology and healthcare companies with revenue from $1 million to $50 million.
- We devote senior-level attention to every transaction regardless of size.
- In-depth research, rigorous analysis, and carefully designed marketing materials support each client’s objectives.
- We help clients set realistic goals and then work hard to exceed them.
- We use the latest technology to provide clients with access to markets and buyers around the world.
We work with an extensive network of contacts including business leaders, investors, private equity groups, industry consultants, transaction attorneys, lenders and other financial professionals to understand the market, identify target buyers and sellers, and structure transactions that meet our clients’ goals.
Are you thinking about selling your company, buying another business, developing an exit planning strategy, or making your business more valuable? Let’s get started!