We can help you sell your technology business, from the initial concept to the closing. We specialize in selling technology companies with annual revenues from $2 million to $75 million, including IT managed service providers, cloud solution providers, and software and SaaS (software as a service) companies.
Every engagement is unique but most projects include these steps to get to a business sale:
- Meet with you and your management team to discuss your business, understand your goals and concerns, and design a plan to achieve your goals.
- Perform a strategic review of your business and discuss our findings and observations.
- Recast your financial statements and understand the business’ metrics and key value drivers.
- Prepare a preliminary valuation to determine the range of values that your business is likely to sell for.
- Develop and implement a strategic marketing plan for your business.
- Prepare an overview (teaser) and a selling memorandum for your business.
- Compile a list of potential buyers for your business.
- Discretely contact and meet with potential buyers.
- Negotiate the sale of your business.
- Prepare for the due diligence process and coordinate the work of your employees, attorneys, and CPAs.
- Assist you with the closing. This includes facilitating the activities of the buyer and seller, as well as the employees, lenders, and other interested parties.